Description de la fonction
- You will assist and advise clients (including other KPMG practices) in connection with national and international M&A issues.
- You will assume responsibilities in client and non-client matters.
- You will coach professional staff.
- You will maintain relations with clients, officials of the Belgian Authorities and with the business community in general.
- You will participate in specialized industry and service workgroups.
- You will participate in various administrative and/or organizational functions.
- You hold a Master Degree in Law or Economics.
- You have five to seven years experience in corporate tax, by preference with a focus on M&A tax.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You have effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and expertise. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, net allowances, group & hospitalization insurance, lease car with fuel card, laptop and Ipad, as well as the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors.
We will provide you a continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.