European Tax Adviser Federation (ETAF) is looking for a tax policy officer (m/f)
In view of the great challenges that lie ahead for ETAF in the upcoming EU policies, the General Assembly decided on 26/4 to strengthen our team and to employ a tax policy officer to contribute to the achievement of ETAF taxation policy objectives.
Before advertising this vacancy publicly, we decided first to look for suitable candidates among our members and/or their surroundings.
I would therefore be grateful if you could spread this vacancy in your networks and name us suitable candidates as soon as possible.
The main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Closely follow the relevant tax agenda of the European decision making bodies (monitoring) and report to the ETAF Members
- Identify timely and strategic advocacy opportunities
- Develop briefing papers, providing advice and legal analysis
- Draft political statements position papers
- Prepare participations in EU consultations
- Organize, in collaboration with ETAF members, events which support the advocacy work of ETAF
- Prepare the regular Board and General Assembly meetings
- Build and strengthen the alliance of member organizations.
Qualifications and expériences:
- Level of education that corresponds to an MA degree or equivalent professional experience, preferably in international tax law, political sciences or public international and/or EU law
- Experience of policy and advocacy work with thorough knowledge of EU tax policies
- Qualification as expert-comptable, Steuerberater or dottore commercialista would be an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (fluent/mother-tongue level), other ETAF languages an asset.
- Excellent drafting, research, communication and IT skills
- Strong cooperative attitude and sense of responsibility.
Applications can be sent to:
European Tax Adviser Federation AISBL – ETAF
For the attention of Michael Schick
Head of Office
Rue des Deux Eglises 35
1000 Brussels | Belgium
email: email@example.com I www.etaf.tax
Beroep > Internationaal