FEE Tax Day: 1 October 2009, 9.30 - 17.15 CEST in Brussels
Simple, fair, coordinated - tax Utopia in the EU ?
The FEE Tax day gives you the real opportunity to discuss tax issues with representatives from businesses, tax administrations, legislators and with policy makers from all over Europe over three themes for discussion:
- Taxpayers and taxplayers - all together in the same fiscal arena
- Indirect Tax: Can it be fair and simple?
- Direct Tax: Does Europe need a common corporate tax?
An outstanding program of presentation bij highly qualified experts and discussions opportunities around the future of direct and indirect taxes in Europe.
- Participation at the FEE Tax Day is free of charge
- Working language will be English
- VENUE: Royal Museum of Art and History Parc du Cinquantenaire, 10 1000 Brussels. Please be aware that WiFi will not be available.
- Registration to the conference: please send an email to Madlen Brauer, FEE Project Officer, email@example.com, indicating - name, - company/organisation, - country and - phone number.
Hotel Reservation with RESOTEL
Contact: For questions regarding program and content please contact Petra Weymüller, FEE Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Beroep > Andere instituten of federaties;Fiscaliteit > Internationale fiscaliteit