Tax Consult SA provides accounting and auditing services, management consulting, legal and tax advice to multinational companies and to small, fast growing companies.
Tax Consult SA is divided in three departments the CorporateTax Department, the HR Department and the Accounting & Audit Department.
You will find more useful additional information about us on our website www.taxconsult.be.
A Pension fund and portfolio accountant is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for one or more pension fund and portfolio accountant.
You will be in charge of:
- the accounting of small and big pension funds (national and pan-European);
- the accounting of small and big portfolios companies;
- the periodical reports;
- the closing and assisting at the audit of the annual accounts.
- Bachelor or Master in Accountancy/Tax;
- Passionate by fiduciary environment, analytical and critical mindset;
- Proficiency in French, English and/or Dutch would be a strong plus;
- You have at least 2 year experience in a similar function;
- IT Skills: Winbooks or similar accounting programme and Excel.
- The possibility to work in a pleasant, young, flexible and dynamic environment;
- The possibility to perform high quality services to dedicated clients;
- The possibility to expand your knowledge through on-the-job training, coaching and specialized/external courses;
- The autonomy that results of the recognition of your competence and responsibility;
- The advantage, quality and safety of being part of a team.