The Brexit, one of the most impactful changes we soon will face, creates opportunities for Global Trade & Customs. Want to join one of our passionate teams in a booming business?
To further grow our team, we are looking for a professional with a first solid experience in Customs and a big appetite to learn more and become an expert in the matter.
As a (Senior) Global Trade & Customs Adviser you will work in team on (multidisciplinary) projects for renowned multinational companies. You will have the opportunity to grow in your expertise and become a trusted advisor we all seek to be. At KPMG, we will enable, support, train and help you grow in the field of Global Trade & Customs and make sure each day will be the challenge you are looking for.
You responsibilities exist of, but not limited to:
- providing specialized advice to clients (including other KPMG practices) in the area of customs;
- participating in specialized industry and service workgroups, becoming familiar with the client's affairs and improving specialist knowledge;
- maintain relations with clients, officials of the Belgian Authorities and with the business community in general.
- assist the audit practice in the review of the tax aspects of its various assignments, under the review and guidance of a member of the management or partners group.
- After obtaining a Master degree in economics or law, you have built a first experience in the field of customs and insight in how to resolve indirect tax and customs issues in the context of client's business.
- You are an effective communicator, who is fluent in English and can express their selves in Dutch or French.
- Being well organized, you are able to meet deadlines and work on projects in multidisciplinary teams.
- You have an eye for improvement and are interested in innovation and technology.
Are you an ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever seeking continued growth and progression? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful organizations? If so KPMG can help to match your ambition.
Our employees are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
We offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors, continuous support in your professional development and real career opportunities.
Interested in this job opportunity? Do not hesitate to apply on mykpmg.be or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.