These days, tax management is an important part of a company's development strategy, and is the key to maintain a competitive edge. So the challenge faced by the Taxation team is to develop and implement commercial strategies that meet our clients' business objectives and have a positive impact on their tax positions. The Corporate Tax department provides advice and assistance on corporate taxation in various areas of specialization: banking, insurance, leasing, real estate, transfer pricing, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence and restructuring of companies.
We are looking to hire an ambitious (Senior) Manager to further expand the activities of the Tax Management and Compliance Services (TMCS) Team, one of the fastest growth areas within the Corporate Tax department. Your responsibilities include the development, progression and expansion of the client portfolio, coordination and project delivery of global and domestic tax engagements including compliance and all-round advice, execution of final technical reviews and staff training. You will be reporting to the Partner in Charge and supervising a team.
- A Master Degree in Law or Economics, preferably with an additional Tax Degree;
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in and by preference within consultancy;
- Excellent technical knowledge of Belgian Corporate tax and international taxation;
- A commercial approach to resolve issues;
- A consulting mind-set which allows for innovative and pro-active thinking in the area of compliance and tax advice;
- A desire to build relationships with new clients and expand the activities of the TMCS service line;
- Interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills (Dutch, French and English);
- Ability to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear;
- Project management and experience (e.g. on other compliance / advisory engagements in consulting or in industry);
- Strong organizational skills to manage large and complex projects/programs and ability to interact with different stakeholders at all levels.
We're committed to providing you with the best tools, resources and support throughout your career. Our firm's success is based on the talents and abilities of our team, and our focus is on providing you with the best opportunities to learn and develop across the organization. You'll need to be naturally ambitious and highly motivated, but we'll help you to develop the technical and personal skills you need to act as a trusted advisor to our clients. If you're a confident, innovative thinker driven by the desire to be successful in everything you do, you could be exactly who we are looking for.
Intéressé(e) par cette opportunité d'emploi? N'hésitez pas à postuler sur mykpmg.be ou contactez firstname.lastname@example.org