You will be involved in the following areas of responsibilities:
- Assisting and advising clients (including other KPMG practices) in connection with national and international tax issues related to the banking industry.
- Corporate taxation of banking institutions.
- International financial transactions (interests, dividends,...).
- Coordination of international FS engagements.
- Maintaining relations with clients and the financial services community in general.
- Coaching of personal tax staff and involvement in the specialized industry and service workgroups.
- University Degree in Law or Applied Economics with an additional Tax Degree.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in a similar position or in an internal position in a financial services organization.
- You have a strong operational experience in the insurance industry.
- You adopt a critical attitude and are analytically minded.
- You are an excellent people manager with strong coaching skills.
- You are service oriented, have a strong business focus and a professional attitude.
- You have effective verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent language abilities (Dutch, French and English).
We're committed to providing you with the best tools, resources and support throughout your career. Our firm's success is based on the talents and abilities of our team, and our focus is on providing you with the best opportunities to learn and develop across the organization. You'll need to be naturally ambitious and highly motivated, but we'll help you to develop the technical and personal skills you need to act as a trusted advisor to our clients. If you're a confident, innovative thinker driven by the desire to be successful in everything you do, you could be exactly who we are looking for.