As a Manager, you will supervise an enthusiastic team of (senior) advisers and help multinational organizations to manage the process of deploying an international workforce from start to finish. Your responsibilities include the coordination and project delivery of national and international individual tax engagements, execution of final technical reviews, staff training, client administration and a high involvement in the development and expansion of our practice. In addition, you will have the opportunity to stay up-to-date and grow further in this area of expertise, as well as apply and develop your leadership skills.
You have a university degree in Law or Applied Economics. A specialized degree in Tax is an asset. You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in personal tax. Next to technical qualifications, we also highly value other competences:
- You are very motivated and carry a passion for this specific domain.
- You have good communication skills in English and Dutch or French.
- You have the ability to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
- You have strong organizational skills to manage large and complex projects and the ability to interact with different stakeholders at all levels.
- You have a client centric, innovative and proactive mindset.
- You have a desire to build relationships with new clients.
Our employees are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encourage true team spirit and create an international and dynamic working environment in which everyone can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. We offer you an attractive and motivating compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors, continuous support in your professional development and real career opportunities.
KPMG Tax & Legal Advisers have access to state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work and maximize your efficiency. We heavily invest in our people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
Interested in this job opportunity? Do not hesitate to apply on mykpmg.be or contact email@example.com.