As a Manager, you will supervise an enthusiastic team of (senior) advisers and assist organizations with the implementation of (flexible) reward & mobility plans from start to finish. Your responsibilities include the coordination and project delivery, work closely together with our tax, legal and IT experts, execution of final technical reviews, staff training, and a high involvement in the expansion of our fast growing reward practice. In addition, you will have the opportunity to stay up-to-date and grow further in this area of expertise, as well as apply and develop your leadership skills.
You have a master level degree. You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in reward. Next to technical qualifications, we also highly value other competences:
- You are passionate to help clients with reward and mobility challenges.
- You have good communication skills in English and Dutch or French.
- You have the ability to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
- You have strong organizational skills to manage large and complex projects and the ability to interact with different stakeholders at all levels.
- You have a client centric, innovative and proactive mindset.
- You have a desire to build relationships internally and with clients.
Our employees are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encourage true team spirit and create an international and dynamic working environment in which everyone can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. We offer you an attractive and motivating compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors, continuous support in your professional development and real career opportunities.