- You will work as a manager and will report to Senior Manager/Director/Partner level. Your responsibility exists of advising and assisting our clients with their transfer pricing compliance and documentation, design, implementation (operational transfer pricing), planning and dispute resolution in an international business environment.
- You will participate in transfer pricing and Tax Efficient Supply Change Management projects in various industries. Our clients are mainly multinational clients working on large, international projects and looking for a quality service and multidisciplinary approach. You will therefore be in contact with our colleagues of other specializations (e.g. VAT, Customs, legal) and countries in order to deliver true quality service and long-term benefits to our clients. GTPS Belgium places a strong emphasis on working with the client as an integrated team.
- You will build gradually client relationships, and will take a more overall team responsibility on the client engagement and provide specialized transfer pricing advice to clients, delivering clients state of the art transfer pricing services.
- Master degree in Applied Economics and/or Commercial Engineering and/or Law. A post-graduate degree in Tax is an asset.
- A minimum of five years experience in transfer pricing.
- Experience in financial analysis and benchmarking is a must.
- You are a team player, analytic, pragmatic and flexible.
- Effective communication skills (oral and writing), being eager to learn whilst sharing knowledge amongst our team members.
- Practical knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- Ambition to succeed and to excel in your domain of expertise.
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and expertise. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career. Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, net allowances, group & hospitalization insurance, lease car with fuel card, laptop and Ipad, as well as the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors. We will provide you a continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.
Interested in this job opportunity? Do not hesitate to apply on mykpmg.be or contact email@example.com.