- You will assist and advise clients (including other KPMG practices) in connection with national and international tax issues.
- You will assume responsibilities in client and non-client matters.
- You will maintain relations with clients, officials of the Belgian Authorities and with the business community in general.
- A Master Degree in Law or Economics, preferably with an additional Tax Degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in and by preference within consultancy.
- Already a good technical knowledge of Belgian Corporate tax and international taxation.
- A commercial approach to resolve issues.
- A consulting mind-set which allows for innovative and pro-active thinking in the area of compliance and tax advice.
- A desire to build relationships with clients.
- Interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills (Dutch, French and English).
- Ability to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
- Interest in project management.
We're committed to providing you with the best tools, resources and support throughout your career. Our firm's success is based on the talents and abilities of our team, and our focus is on providing you with the best opportunities to learn and develop across the organization. You'll need to be naturally ambitious and highly motivated, but we'll help you to develop the technical and personal skills you need to act as a trusted advisor to our clients. If you're a confident, innovative thinker driven by the desire to be successful in everything you do, you could be exactly who we are looking for.
Intéressé(e) par cette opportunité d'emploi ? N'hésitez pas à postuler sur mykpmg.be ou contactez email@example.com.