The fundamental role of a Tax adviser is defined as “developing and implementing commercial strategies that meet the business objectives of clients and have a positive impact on their tax positions.” These days, tax management is an important part of a company's development strategy, and is the key to maintain a competitive edge.
KPMG’s Indirect tax team gives advice on national and international level to businesses and their tax teams on the development and execution of effective indirect tax management strategies. We advice on the indirect tax consequences of entering new markets and undertaking corporate transactions such as global restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and capital reconstructions and Assisting in reducing indirect tax costs and in managing transfer pricing matters and related Value Added Tax (VAT) valuation issues.
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and expertise. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career. We will provide you a continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities. KPMG Tax & Legal Advisers disposes of the state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. The firm invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a senior tax advisor to join our Brussels/Antwerp office.
- Master Degree in Law or Economics, preferably with an additional Tax Degree.
- 1 to 4 years of relevant experience in indirect taxation.
- Dynamic, flexible and sense for initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously with a proactive attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, oral as well as in written.
- Team player with strong service orientation.
- Willing to learn and evolve in a constantly moving environment.
- Critical attitude, analytically minded. Service oriented, strong business focus and a professional attitude.
- You want to excel in indirect tax and you are eager to further develop your expertise in these areas.
- Good language abilities (Dutch, French and English).