As member of our Tax Knowledge and Research Center, you have the opportunity to feel the heartbeat of this changing tax environment. With your focus on knowledge development and your technical expertise, you’ll be the point of contact for technical questions and interpretative matters around various tax topics.
As Tax Knowledge and Research Manager, you will be part of a team that:
- is closely monitoring the continuous changes, to help our firm develop sustainable services and solutions in the area of taxation;
- coordinates the follow-up of developments in legislation, case-law, administrative practice, etc.;
- supports the development and maintenance of our internal and external knowledge platform;
- assists our firm with coordinating our relations with relevant external stakeholders.
- You have a PhD or Master degree in taxation, with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience as internal or external tax adviser in an international environment.
- As a strong communicator, fluent in Dutch, French and English, you easily interact with (internal) clients.
- You enjoy working in teams and adopt a service orientation.
- You are an analytical thinker who is flexible, pro-active and works autonomously.
- You like working on challenging content and are stress resistant.
- Last but not least, you have profound general IT skills.
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
We will provide you a continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.